We have earned the ISO 9001 accreditation
Ser Contractor Ltd is proud to inform you that the company have been awarded the ISO 9001 accreditation.
Our company has demonstrated its ability to consistently provide product that meets customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements ( ISO 9001 Quality Management prove this).
We aim to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for continual improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
What is ISO 9001?
An ISO 9001 quality management system will help you to continually monitor and manage quality across all operations. As the world’s most widely recognized quality management standard, it outlines ways to achieve, as well as benchmark, consistent performance and service.
What are the benefits of ISO 9001 Quality Management?
- Allows you to become a more consistent competitor in your marketplace
- Better quality management helps you meet customer needs
- More efficient ways of working will save time, money and resources
- Improved operational performance will cut errors and increase profits
- Motivate and engage staff with more efficient internal processes
- Win more high value customers with better customer service
- Broaden business opportunities by demonstrating compliance
It suits all organisations large or small and covers all sectors, including charities and the voluntary sector. It aims to help organisations become structured and efficient.
This area devoted to the ISO 9001 standard has separate section covering its history, the benefits of certification, and what it costs to become certified.